map-marker Mesquite, Texas

Dentist blew me off & refused to use smaller xray films & gave me a referral to start somewhere else that I have to find myself after being a patient there since 1995ral

Tried to get xrays of 2 possibly cracked teeth. Gagged twice on huge digital film holder.

Asked for smaller holder & was told they didn't have anything for small mouths. My dentist Dr Susan Kim is no longer there after a couple of decades of great service.

New young male dr wouldn't give me his name, was very rude, wouldn't work with me at all & gave me a referral to start fresh with a new dentist that I have to find myself. I'm furious at being treated like this.

User's recommendation: Go anywhere else but here

Chris B Xxi

| map-marker Dallas, Texas

They suck.

Don't waste your time with this office, they do not care about the customer at all and will lie to you. Had a prior appointment for x-rays and comprehensive exam, allowing them to bill my insurance, just to get a cleaning.

Had to take PTO for an early morning 8am appointment scheduled a few weeks out, but they contact me less than an hour before the appointment to tell me they only have one dental assistant and that they are sick. This would be understandable if they weren't lying. Anyone that has ever been to this place knows they have 6-10 assistants running around, and two dentists. They chose to not offer to try and fit me in that day, but opted to cancel my appointment and lie to me about why.

I will never give this place my money or time again. They don't deserve it, and they definitely don't earn it.

I reached out to them about getting my records to take elsewhere and they have ignored me. I also reached out to charlotte@***.com prior to writing this review, bet she will reply with the generic message to reach out.

User's recommendation: AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!!

map-marker Giddings, Texas

Very dissatisfied with the fraudulent service at Castle Dental.

Went in for a tooth extraction and received services that I didn't approve. Dentist told me that I needed 4 teeth extracted.

I told him that was all I wanted done and didn't want any of the additional $3,689 dollars worth of estimated additional services they were attempting to add-on. Ended up paying $882 for 4 tooth extractions that should have only costed $182 with my dental insurance. This place is a total scam and the place looked like it was in need of a total upgrade to the patient service area furnishings. Beware!

Do not waste your time or money at this place. They are very deceitful and their primary objective is to overcharge customers for sub par treatment. I will never go back to this place. Please heed my warning to stay as far away from this place as possible.

Castle Dental should be shut down and barred from ever practicing dentistry. Worst dental experience I have ever had in my life.

User's recommendation: Find a reputable Dentist office and stay away from franchised practices like this. They don't care about servicing customers; They are in the business of ripping off unsuspecting patients; not giving quality dental service. Shame on all of their employees. They are terrible people and they will take advantage of your pain to steal from you.

Laurie Ann M

Verified Buyer

| map-marker Dallas, Texas

Checking to see if my partials are ready

Castle Dental - Checking to see if my partials are ready

Ive been calling and leaving messages and no one has returned my calls. Im trying to see if my partials are ready yet.

Featured

Castle Dental - Complaints - Image 3
Castle Dental - Complaints - Image 4
Castle Dental - Complaints - Image 5
Castle Dental - Complaints - Image 6

Had to pay for them not making retainer correctly now you can see the difference in quality! I had to pay $300 to put a bar behind my teeth they only put it behind 2 teeth I needed 4 teeth and I had to pay $150 for new bottom retainer so my investment wont go in vain not happy with this place I want my money back!

Cheryl S Sbj

| map-marker Murfreesboro, Tennessee

DISPUTE OVER CHARGES

My name is Cheryl Simmons. Account #1103-23****.

I was a patient at Castle Dental 780 N.W. Broad St. Murfreesboro, TN 37129

My statement claims I owe $1000. This is supposedly for work done last year in July and August.

It seems strange that it had taken almost a year to be updated about what I owe.

I requested a complete breakdown of charges including dates and dental codes for the procedures.

I also have a CIGNA DENTAL DISCOUNT program. # 80450****. Was it applied to these charges?

I hope I hear from you soon, and I can get this straightened out. I keep being billed for $1000 with NO UNDERSTANDING as to WHY I supposedly owe this for procedures done1YEAR ago!

Also, the dentist is no longer at that office that did the dental work!

Cheryl D.

Simmons

1240 Hamilton Dr

Murfreesboro, TN. 37129

615-299-****

Preferred solution: Price reduction

User's recommendation: Be certain to get a DETAILED treatment plan before having ANY procedures done! Request that charges be sent in a TIMELY MANNER!

Dawn M Lkw

| map-marker Houston, Texas

Problem w my care

Updated by user Jun 20, 2022

They are blaming me for their mistake

Original review Jun 20, 2022

Bad Dentle care. My experience was very bad.

The fact that I wasnt callback was bad also. The outcome was extremely bad. I am not happy at all as I get my teeth cleaned every three months and I am rigorous about my dental care.

The office manager was nice, however, it did not solve my teeth problems. I have paid much money for the service and did not get what I paid for.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Nice staff and so was dentist
Cons:
  • Pitiful management

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Make sure their promises go in writing. I had a very bad experience with th company in which they are blaming me

map-marker San Antonio, Texas

I will not recommend nobod

The first time I went in for a root canal. I paid the full price.

For a half done job. She left some roots in my mouth. I came back a second time for the second doctor to clean up her work. I don't think it's fair to me.

I should be comp. I went to a second location. They agreed with me. I m paying double for a half done job.

Thank you ! I will not be back to Castle Dental .

User's recommendation: I will nit recommend no customers.

Derek B Hne
map-marker Hendersonville, Tennessee

Claim

Castle Dental - Claim
Castle Dental - Claim - Image 2

Went in Tuesday got a pulpotomy was told the temp filing would hold too I could get a root canal. Woke up middle of Friday night and the tooth was broken off and now tooth is not able to be saved. No emergency number or after hours number.

Loss:

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: NEVER

map-marker Indianapolis, Indiana

Complaint

I had a 12pm appointment to get a root canal in order to replace a crown that came loose. I was on time and spent about 15 minutes securing financing and signing paperwork.

It's now 1:30 pm and I'm still sitting here.

A lady who had a 1:00pm appointment came in and has already been taken back. I would walk out and cancel the whole thing but it's one of my front teeth.

User's recommendation: Don't use them for anything major if you're in a hurry. It could just be the Franklin TN location. Hope so

map-marker Goodlettsville, Tennessee

Root Canal and trip to ER

My Daughter went to Castle Dental today for a root canal. Late this afternoon I received a phone call from her husband telling me that they where on the way, in an ambulance, to the ER.

Apparently my daughter had choked on one of the "files" that is used during the procedure. I cannot comment on her medical condition as of tonight. However, while in the ER, my daughter in tears, from the pain of the unfinished root canal, my son in law called the Dental Office to see if they could finish the root canal today. He was told by the dentist that no one was in the office at that she would have to wait until the morning.

So my daughter will now suffer the pain of an unfinished root canal for 12 hours or more.

The pain, which was caused my daughter thru the mistakes of the people at Castle Dental. This lack of concern for their patients is unbelievable, and certainly unprofessional.

Reason of review:
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article